Your contribution is an investment in our community, and working together we can create lasting changes.
By partnering with the United Way of Northern Arizona, you become part of a bigger solution, getting results that no one can accomplish alone.
Become part of a bigger solution, and invest in UWNA in order to change your community and improve lives.
We maximize your investment by combining it with others to strategically support local programs — especially those that target the most pressing needs, and that focus on the root causes of our greatest challenges.
Two ways to give …
1. Download a pledge form by clicking here and send it to us with your payment.
2. Donate online by clicking the Donate Now button.
If you download a pledge form, send it along with your payment to: United Way of Northern Arizona, 1515 East Cedar Avenue, Suite D-1, Flagstaff, Arizona 86004.
|Pinnacle||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Humphreys||$2,500 – $4,499|
|Agassiz||$1,500 – $2,499|
|Fremont||$1,000 – $1,499|
|Doyle||$750 – $999|
|Kendrick||$500 – $749|
Benefits of the Summit Society
In addition to the personal satisfaction of making a significant and lasting impact on the Flagstaff community, other benefits of the Summit Society include:
- A listing in an annual Summit Society publication (with your permission)
- Recognition of your generosity from professional colleagues, company management, neighbors, friends, and family
- An invitation for you and a guest to a complimentary Summit Society reception
- Invitations to other UWNA events throughout the year
Benefits of the Tocqueville Society
The Tocqueville Society members also receive national recognition in the United Way Worldwide Book of Leaders.